Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Guess I'm a Liar

A few weeks ago Bridget was bemoaning the fact that we wouldn't have a white Christmas. I told her, "I'm sorry sweetie, where we live it just doesn't snow." Only a couple days later our "Arctic Blast" hit and I was proven wrong! Here are a few pics for my out of state family! They were taken after our first day of snow. I didn't get pictures of the second, third, fourth.....

View from our backyard.


Our shed.




Kids playing in the street. (What street?)



Poor old Jeffrey had a difficult time traversing the backyard.


Having a little fun with the snow. I made snow "ice cream" complete with sprinkles.


3 comments:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Glad to see it wasn't "yellow" snow! tee hee! You should take and post pictures of the worst days you told us about - with ice on top of 1 foot of snow!! How is it now?

Susanne said...

That snow has been crazy up there! Nate's brother lives north of Seattle and it's still really bad up there. They posted a picture of their son walking in snow up to his waist! I guess I shouldn't complain that it's fifty five out... :-)

Nick and Meg said...

I love the snow!!!
I heard there is flooding in Vancouver now...?
Miss you!!!