Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Misc. Pics On a Misc. Day

The girls and I took the opportunity to play outside today during a short break in the rain.




Avery and her friend Paige.


I caught Avery and Paige reading books together and they were so cute! This is really the first time they have played together for an extended period of time without injury! :) But now I think Avery is leaving the baby stage behind and learning how to play and interact like a "big kid." She's 2 now, afterall!


4 comments:

The Hammond Holler! said...

Hey cute post! Love the close up of Avery...she has your exact color of eyes.

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Great pictures, Emily! Thanks for posting so we can feel like we're still there. Love you. mom

The Halls said...

What cute pictures! Seeing really is believing--they were playing together great!!

Nick and Meg said...

I love these girls!!! They are SO cute! I can't wait to see you guys again....
Love you