I can't believe that even when she was a new born she looks exactly like herself....if that makes ne scense? I love the picture of her with a backpack on and her scary mary hair....so cute!! Happy Birthday Bridget! Love the Hammond Family~
hAppY bIrthdAY brIdgEt mArEE!!! We miss you so much--Ash was so sad that she couldn't be there for your birthday! Can't wait to see you again-hopefully soon!!! We love you!!!
We were married in the Portland Temple on January 4th, 2002. We have three little girls. Bridget is 6, Avery is 3 and the newest member of our family, Finley, was born November 1, 2009.
4 comments:
What beautiful pictures - she is so gorgeous! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET!!! Love, G'ma
I can't believe that even when she was a new born she looks exactly like herself....if that makes ne scense? I love the picture of her with a backpack on and her scary mary hair....so cute!!
Happy Birthday Bridget!
Love the Hammond Family~
Happy birthday, Bridget! I love all the sweet pictures. What a cutie! ♥
hAppY bIrthdAY brIdgEt mArEE!!!
We miss you so much--Ash was so sad that she couldn't be there for your birthday! Can't wait to see you again-hopefully soon!!! We love you!!!
Post a Comment