WOW you guys seriously have some Dec. birthdays in your house. I bet that makes Christmas fun!
Hope she has a great birthday!! Love you.
Happy birthday, Avery! I can't believe it's already been two years!
Love the pictures!! We'll call shortly. Happy Birthday, Avery! Love, G'ma
HaPPy BiRTHDay aVeRy!!! We LoVe you aND MiSS you So MuCH!!! KiSSeS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!! I can't believe she's two already!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW you guys seriously have some Dec. birthdays in your house. I bet that makes Christmas fun!
Hope she has a great birthday!! Love you.
Happy birthday, Avery! I can't believe it's already been two years!
Love the pictures!! We'll call shortly. Happy Birthday, Avery! Love, G'ma
HaPPy BiRTHDay aVeRy!!! We LoVe you aND MiSS you So MuCH!!! KiSSeS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!! I can't believe she's two already!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment