Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Awesome Talent

After complaining for months about the rats nest that was once Avery's hair, I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to just cut her hair myself. I think I did a pretty respectable job for a novice hairstylist! Here's the finished product.
Bridget saw me taking pictures of Avery's hair and asked to have her's photographed as well.


Then she decided it was time to ham it up!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Very cute! I don't trust myself to cut Kate's hair since I'm almost positive that it would end up totally crooked and then I'd have to pay to get it fixed anyway. :-)

The Hammond Holler! said...

Good job on the hair cutting! That's one advantage to having girls. You don'y have to cut their hair as often and you can't really see the mess up's as much as on boys! We cut Mason's hair religiously every 2 weeks and it's such a pain in the butt!

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Good going Em!! Wow! Boy do I miss the girls!! Love, mom