Saturday, October 11, 2008

These are for you, Mom!

I was informed today that I needed to update my blog. Well, here are a few recent pictures.






6 comments:

Tamsen said...

My goodness, your girls are beautiful. Love the pictures!

Josh n Betsie said...

your girls are so cute!

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

What GORGEOUS girls! Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures! You should tell the story of the Texas Longhorn!! What an experience! I sure miss you guys - can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!! Love you. mom

kristenhcubed said...

Cute pictures, cute girls. Thanks for the advice about the Great Wolf Lodge! We had a great time. I'll post the pictures to my blog tomorrow so you can see. Muchas Gracias!

The Hammond Holler! said...

Oh darling pictures~It was so sad to keep seeing Avery's poor sick face everytime I checked your blog. :) These pictures are much more fun to look at.....

Megan said...

They may not act like best friends yet, but they sure are cute! I especially love the last pic of Bridget--she looks like a pageant girl! Great pose! :) Love you!!!


Hey--I commented...now comment on mine! ;-)