Sunday, October 12, 2008

My New Toy

I'm about to run in my 3rd half-marathon this next weekend and a few weeks ago my running buddy thought she may not be able to run it with me because of knee problems. Maybe I'm a baby, but I sort of rely on her to keep me going on these long runs, so I wondered "how am I going to do it on my own?" A few days later Patrick surprised me with an IPOD as a gift for the upcoming race. Now my running partner, Gena is back in the race, but I'm not about to give my new toy back!! Besides, now I can listen to all the Dave Matthews Band music I want without hearing the gagging sounds coming from the vicinity of my husband! :)



Bridget enjoying the IPOD too! And apparently enjoying the taste of the cord!

4 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

Ugh! My kids always do that too. All of them! They are so oral and it drives me nuts. Congrats on the new toy. Enjoy your tunes.

Tamsen said...

Nice toy! Be sure to share...

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Be sure to let us know how the race goes - where is it at??? Love, mom

Megan said...

Ooh, how do you like it? I am asking for that for Christmas. :)