Wow! That's an interesting way to put a lot of pictures on your blog. It took a while to download them all, but it sure made me feel like I was there with you! Thank you so much!! Is your 1/2 marathon today?? (Sat) How'd you do? Love you. mom
I want to go to Sauvie Island with you...it's just not the same going to pumpkin patches around here and not being with you guys. Oh well... looks like the girls had so much fun!
We were married in the Portland Temple on January 4th, 2002. We have three little girls. Bridget is 6, Avery is 3 and the newest member of our family, Finley, was born November 1, 2009.
5 comments:
Wow! That's an interesting way to put a lot of pictures on your blog. It took a while to download them all, but it sure made me feel like I was there with you! Thank you so much!! Is your 1/2 marathon today?? (Sat) How'd you do? Love you. mom
Cute slide show! Bridget and Avery are growing so FAST!
Love the pictures! I've never been and it looks like fun! We sured of tagged along with you guys....
Hey, like the new blog decor!
I want to go to Sauvie Island with you...it's just not the same going to pumpkin patches around here and not being with you guys. Oh well... looks like the girls had so much fun!
Post a Comment