Romantic getaway....
Sun and sand....
and separation from my kids.
In just over 3 weeks Patrick and I will be off to Jamaica. We're flying Grandma Ballard here to watch the girls for the first half of our trip and then
Nona (Mooney) will have the girls for the second half. Bridget couldn't be more thrilled to have some time with her grandmas! I am a little bit nervous about leaving Avery since she is just shy of 2 years old and won't really understand where we went. This is the longest separation we've had from our girls so I'm sure I will be a bawl-baby leaving them; nevertheless, this is a much needed getaway for hubby and me and we're happy to be able to have some time together just the two of us!






7 comments:
Oh, it's going to be so much fun for you two! I'm so excited for you! The place looks gorgeous.
WOW! Your resort looks amazing!!! You are going to have a blast, is there any room in your suit case for one more? Don't worry about Avery we'll all make sure she is having so much fun that she won't even know your gone?!?!?
Have a great trip! I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back. Don't spend the whole vacation pining for your kids. They'll be fine. We left Spencer for a week and went on a cruise when he was 9 months old (Julianne was 3) they survived. Grandma is a great substitute for mom. Enjoy!
I am so jealous!!! Have fun! I can't wait to see pictures when you get back. :-)
I am SO EXCITED to spend time with my precious granddaughters!! We're gunna have so much fun! Don't worry one bit and enjoy yourself! It looks like a wonderful place - anyone want to pool their money and send G'ma and G'pa there after Christmas? hint hint! tee hee. Love you. See you soon! mom
J-e-a-l-o-u-s-y is setting in...I want to go on a vacation with JUST Nick--anywhere...the motel 8? I don't care...
I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Take TONS of pictures! The resort looks amazing! So beautiful! HAVE FUN!!!
I am so JEALOUS!! That place looks gorgeous!! You guys are going to have so much fun--you may even forget you have kids! :)
Post a Comment