Poor Avery-- it seems like whenever the camera comes out she is in a "mood." My girls and I after the race.Thursday, October 23, 2008
Girlfriends Half Marathon
This was my 3rd half-marathon and definitely the most enjoyable one for me! It was an all women run, a beautiful course and the course was flat!! My run time was 1:57:54 which is my best time by 6 whole seconds!
Poor Avery-- it seems like whenever the camera comes out she is in a "mood." My girls and I after the race.
Poor Avery-- it seems like whenever the camera comes out she is in a "mood." My girls and I after the race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Whatever, you are HOT!!! You need to see you the way I see you. ESPECIALLY from behind...you have a great butt! Hey, I'm your sister, I can be brutally honest, right? :) Love ya!!! Congrats on finishing your 3rd marathon! I am amazed and proud and wish I were there so you could whip my big butt in to shape. ;-)
Emily, you are seriously amazing!!! And that first picture cracks me up. My kids are often in a certain "mood" when the camera is around, too. :-)
Way to go. As I've said before, I wish I were a runner. At least then I'd have a better excuse for so many unflattering photos.
Love the new blog look!
CONGRATS on your fast time for the 1/2 marathon, Emily! You are amazing!!! Can't wait to see the girls and you all! Love, mom
What are you talking about?!?! That running picture of you is GREAT! Congrats on such an accomplishment! All 3 times!
That picture of Avery cracks me up!
You are awesome. I can't believe you can run these. It's amazing. I'm proud of you!
Emily, I'm in awe that you have done three half marathons! You are my hero! :) I WILL join you in one someday!
Post a Comment