This is Avery hanging out with me in the early hours of Sunday. Doesn't she look happy? She spent all day Saturday sick and throwing up. She woke up that night around 1am doing the same thing so rather than clean up and put her back to bed just to repeat; I decided to bring her downstairs to snuggle and watch a little late late night T.V. with a bowl nearby. Ahhh, such fun!Sunday, September 21, 2008
Sunday....2AM
This is Avery hanging out with me in the early hours of Sunday. Doesn't she look happy? She spent all day Saturday sick and throwing up. She woke up that night around 1am doing the same thing so rather than clean up and put her back to bed just to repeat; I decided to bring her downstairs to snuggle and watch a little late late night T.V. with a bowl nearby. Ahhh, such fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I hope she feels better soon! Sounds like you & Nick were doing all-nighters at the same time!
Love you!!
Ugh! Poor Avery. I am SOOO not looking forward to all the sicknesses that will be going around soon. (and we're bound to get at least one with Kaitlyn in pre-school now!)
Looks like you and Nick got night duty Saturday/Sunday night. I'm so sorry. What a pitiful face on Avery! Poor thing. Tell her G'ma is praying for her that she'll feel better soon! Love, mom
Hi there! Am I going to get to see you this year at TOFW? I am excited to go...I tagged you on my blog...check it out! :)
miserable! Poor Avery!
Post a Comment