They have themed rooms. We stayed in the Kid Kamp room. The room is divided so that one half is the parents' side and the other half is like a little cabin with a cute bunk bed for the kids and their own TV.
Playing in the top bunk.
They have themed rooms. We stayed in the Kid Kamp room. The room is divided so that one half is the parents' side and the other half is like a little cabin with a cute bunk bed for the kids and their own TV.
Playing in the top bunk.
4 comments:
I love all the pictures! What a fun vacation!
Oh, and to answer your question about my camera... I have the Nikon D70 and it was about $1200 when we bought it. But now you can get the D80 (which is even better) for around $1000.
You guys look like you had a blast!! I can't wait to get swimsuit worthy again and then we can all go up together!
Traci
That looks like sooooo much fun! We are definitely going to have to check it out sometime! Fun trip!
I told Nick that instead of going to Disneyland I want to go to the Great Wolf Lodge instead. It looks SO cool! I know as a kid I would love it...and as an adult...SWEET!!! Looks like SO much fun!
Post a Comment