
Great Wolf Lodge has an amazing indoor water park. It's absolutely huge. The girls (and us) had a blast there. Day One--
The wave pool. We only spent about three minutes here. Both girls were hysterical with fear.

Patrick and Bridget on the tube slide. I was proud of her for overcoming her fear and trying this ride out. It was a fast ride! Once she tried it, she kept asking to go back!


Patrick at the end of the "Howlin' Tornado" ride with some random strangers I approached to go with him! (I'm not shy.) We couldn't go on this ride together because one of us had to stay with the kids. We decided next year to coordinate a Great Wolf trip with friends so the couples could go on some rides together!!

My cutie pies!


Every night the main lobby of the lodge has a storytime for kids. My girls loved it so much that they actually sat still! That's saying a lot! The tree and the animals talk and tell the story; complete with music.
The wave pool. We only spent about three minutes here. Both girls were hysterical with fear.
Patrick and Bridget on the tube slide. I was proud of her for overcoming her fear and trying this ride out. It was a fast ride! Once she tried it, she kept asking to go back!

Patrick at the end of the "Howlin' Tornado" ride with some random strangers I approached to go with him! (I'm not shy.) We couldn't go on this ride together because one of us had to stay with the kids. We decided next year to coordinate a Great Wolf trip with friends so the couples could go on some rides together!!
My cutie pies!

Every night the main lobby of the lodge has a storytime for kids. My girls loved it so much that they actually sat still! That's saying a lot! The tree and the animals talk and tell the story; complete with music.

























3 comments:
Holy Cow, that looks fun. Take us with you next time!! Em, you look hot. :)
This is Nick. I am so going there.... And I am bringing Patrick too because my Big Daddy looks good with his shirt off... lol
Running definitely does amazing things to your body...you are HOT!!! Seriously smokin' hot! Very proud of you! Miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment