Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shopping Date

Bridget and I took a day for mommy-daughter bonding by going shopping and then out to lunch. It was great to be together just the two of us. We had a fantastic time.




Bridget explained to me that these were poses she saw the girl from iCarly do on TV.





We went to Claim Jumpers for lunch and here's Bridget digging into her Clam Chowder...her favorite.

This is the "So Good" reaction.



About halfway through lunch Bridget was out of energy and decided my lap was a good place to take a rest. I guess 4 hours of shopping was more than a little 5 year-old can handle.




Bridget perked up again for dessert....build your own sundae. Yum!


3 comments:

Tamsen said...

I want a date like that! When can you take me, huh, Em?

Are you feeling better, then? Hope so! Love you!

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

These are WONDERFUL photos, Emily! Thanks so much! I'm so glad to see that you are feeling well enough to take her on a date. Are you feeling better most of the time now? Hope so! Love you!!

Nick and Meg said...

It looks like B has such a fun personality! I miss her so much...Ash LOVED the pics and can't wait to play with her in July! SO glad it looks like you are finally feeling better! yay