Man I wish we could afford to have our family reunion there with all the family! Darn. Love you. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing the photos. You look like you feel better now! YAY.
We were married in the Portland Temple on January 4th, 2002. We have three little girls. Bridget is 6, Avery is 3 and the newest member of our family, Finley, was born November 1, 2009.
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!!
Man I wish we could afford to have our family reunion there with all the family! Darn. Love you. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing the photos. You look like you feel better now! YAY.
that place looks incredible! I have heard of more and more people taking trips there! Hopefully we can go there sometime in the next few years!
Uh! I want to go again! That place is soooo cool. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment