GIRL!!
We are having our 3rd girl! She kept her legs crossed for most of the ultrasound today so we didn't get any good "it's a girl" pictures, so instead I'm just putting up this profile picture so you can see how cute she is! ;) We haven't broken the news to Bridget, who is at preschool, yet. But if she is disappointed in not getting her longed-for brother, I'm sure our trip today to Great Wolf Lodge will be the perfect remedy! If anyone has any great suggestions for names, I'm all ears! I guess now the only question is....mini-Bridget, mini-Avery, or a mix?




7 comments:
Hope Bridget takes it well. Congratulations! We are so so excited for you! Have a fun trip.
Maybe you should swap with the Moons! Even things out a bit. Just kidding. Congratulations on adding some more pink booties to your collection.
congrats
I think any form of Nick is a good name... Nikki, Nicole, Nicholicious, lol...Congrats guys.. I dont think Patrick is able to make boys.. lol..
Oh my goodness! What fun to have three girls!!! Good luck with choosing the name. Nate and I were still debating at the hospital! He won. I was suggesting Madelyn or Cambria (and call her Bree for short), but he insisted that it was his turn to choose since I chose Gavin's name.
Yay for another girl!!! SO exciting! :) Cant' wait to meet her! This will prob be the first birth I won't be at...sad! Dang Utah! Why'd I have to move here!?!?
Post a Comment