I woke up yesterday morning feeling better than I have in so long and I asked the girls if they wanted to walk to the playground. Bridget was excited and surprised to see a glimpse of her old mom back. We took a roundabout way to get there (the playground is only a few blocks from our house) to get a bit of a walk in. By the time we arrived, I was already out of energy (pathetic) so I plopped myself down on the grass while the girls played. After awhile Bridget asked to use the camera and I loved her work!
Self-Portrait





Yep, that's me with my magazine.
Bridget deciding to take pictures of her hands...


At first Avery wasn't interested in being a part of the photo shoot....




This next picture just cracks me up!
Me getting even lazier...
Then Bridget wanted to take a picture of what I was reading in the magazine.... I hope my preggo belly doesn't get that big! :)

And last but not least...

9 comments:
SO glad to see you up and about! Even happier to see the blog pictures and to know you guys are OK. THanks so much! Sure miss you all. Love, mom
im glad you are out and about. It is always nice when you start feeling better eh? dont worry you wont get that big. Only if you had more than one in there.
It's nice to see you returning to the land of the living! That is the grossest pregnant belly I have ever seen. Not yours, the one in the magazine. She should definitely keep that covered up. Yuck!
Hey stranger...I owe you a piece of chocolate mint cake. Eric decided to be a pig and eat it all. But don't worry let me know when your up to eating and enjoying a piece and I'll stop by papa hydens to grab you a piece. I love the pics that Bridget took...you have a future photographer in your family. I'm glad you are feeling better, I need to see you sometime soon.
wow those are actually great pictures. The main point of most of the pictures are even centered. I have one of Bridget at the park the last time I took your girls that is so cute but it's on my phone so remind me to show you next time I see you?!
Missed you at church hope your doing ok?
Those are cute! Kaitlyn loves playing with our little camera, too. Good to hear that you're feeling better! Ugh! I hate morning sickness almost as much as I hate the last month of pregnancy. :-)
You look so cute! :) Your girls are growing up so much! Glad you are feeling better!
Yeah, it sounds like you're feeling a little better. What beautiful weather to get out and enjoy while reading the People magazine! Bridget looked like she had a great time also :0)
LOVE the Bridget pics! Such talent! :) And glad someone finally got a picture of you in there! :) I still need a new belly pic...fyi!
(funny thing...when Kate went in to labor with her sextuplets her waist measured like 54" around...mine was 50" around when I went in to labor with Christian! Ugh!)
Post a Comment