For some reason I am not surprised that Bridget is braver than Avery. Maybe it is a first child thing. I am a second child and I was a total chicken! I was scared of the muppets! Hang in there Avery.
reminds me of being there and you guys doing the blanket swing! So funny to see how much Avery looks JUST like Emily crying when she was a child! Love you. mom
We were married in the Portland Temple on January 4th, 2002. We have three little girls. Bridget is 6, Avery is 3 and the newest member of our family, Finley, was born November 1, 2009.
5 comments:
For some reason I am not surprised that Bridget is braver than Avery. Maybe it is a first child thing. I am a second child and I was a total chicken! I was scared of the muppets! Hang in there Avery.
Braeden would do everything and Eth was always a little cautious... Looks like fun to me!
reminds me of being there and you guys doing the blanket swing! So funny to see how much Avery looks JUST like Emily crying when she was a child! Love you. mom
Hilarious!! Love it...those pictures are totally scrapbook worthy. Lets have a scrapbook night soon?!
oh my...that face!
Post a Comment