Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Few Superbowl Pics

We had a little Superbowl get-together at our house this year. We invited 3 other families. Unfortunately, 2 of the men had to work (police officers) so it was just Patrick and his friend Ben, 4 women and 12, yes 12 kids! I only remembered to pick up the camera on two separate occasions so didn't get too many pictures.


Brooke, Bridget and Macey


Kylie and Bridget


Brenna and Avery





9 of the 12 kids were girls so there was a lot of dress-up going on!
Avery, Paige and Alexa


This was actually at the beginning of the game. The kids and their respective electronics. We finally had to kick them off the couch and tell them to go play!


Oh yes, there were a few adults there too! I managed to get a shot of Kim (with her daughter Macey) and Traci but no picture of me or Tasha, who was sitting next to me when I took this picture.



At half-time the guys took the opportunity to play a little XBox. I tried to get a spontaneous picture but they spotted me and posed.

No comments: