Bridget points her wand at different objects (there are probably more than a hundred throughout the property) and they talk back to her, light up, or open, as this treasure chest does.
The Pixie Room
A crystal that lights up.
Searching the hallway for Magiquest clues.
A picture that comes to life with a wave of her wand!
A scoreboard listing the top magiquest players. Bridget named her wand "Powerful." She actually came up with that name on her own! Pretty clever for a 4 year-old I thought!
Bridget and I had a special Mommy/daughter date at the Scoops kids spa. I treated Bridget to her very own ice cream pedicure! First she chose her ice cream flavor....they are actually soap balls that fizz in the water. She chose Chocolate.

Then she picked the vanilla scented foot scrub and the chocolate scented foot lotion.
Sitting in the banana split chair.
The foot scrub tickles!

The pedicure comes with a coupon for a free ice cream cone at the lodge sweet shop. It was hard to wait for the polish to dry!

Then she picked the vanilla scented foot scrub and the chocolate scented foot lotion.
Sitting in the banana split chair.
The foot scrub tickles!
The pedicure comes with a coupon for a free ice cream cone at the lodge sweet shop. It was hard to wait for the polish to dry!












6 comments:
Wow, that magiquest sounds awesome! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! We miss ya!
I have never heard of this place! Wow! It sounds awesome. Thanks so much for the pictures! Can't believe how much Bridget has grown up in such a short time - she looks SO much older here! And you look FANTASTIC, sweet daughter! Love you. mom
Man, are you guys tough. =0
your girls are so cute
I think we're going to try the Great Wolf Lodge sometime during the rainy winter as an escape from the doldrums. Thanks for the preview. Looks like you had a great time. Now I'm all excited and want it to start raining. Whoa, did I just say that?
Scavenger hunt? Pedicures? etc??? Oh my gosh...that looks like the most fun ever for a kid! I want to take my kidlets so bad!
Oh and can I just say...Avery...hello, all I see is a mini Emily! WOW! Patrick needs to buy some gun to help ward off the guys that are going to be knocking at your door in the future...you've got a couple of little heart breakers there! :)
Post a Comment