Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bethany's here...yippee!

My great friend Bethany is here visiting from L.A. for 2 months while her husband studies for and then takes the Oregon Bar Exam. She and I met our Freshman year of high school and literally became instant friends. Here we are at her parent's house as they let us crash their family 4th of July party. Her little girl Lexie is so adorable (although you can't tell here since her head is turned watching Avery throw a tantrum), and Bethany is an amazing Mom!


3 comments:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

SO glad to see these blogs! I feel like we can keep in touch better. I hate living this far from my precious granddaughters! But, when we go that way at least we can give quality time to your two instead of poor quality time to the 14 who live here! We are so excited to see these pictures, sweetheart. Thank you for sharing and keep it up! :-) Love, mom

The Hammond Holler! said...

Great pictures! I was wondering when you were going to put the pictures of your 1/2 marathon on there. What an accomplishment!! I love the picture of Avery and the sucker...that is totally Mason right there.

TRACI

Nick and Meg said...

Geez, Bethany doesn't look like she has changed at all since High school! She's so pretty! Congrats on her beautiful baby girl! :)