Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sneaky little "Sucker"

I was home alone this day eating a sucker (ok, I admit I have a serious sweet tooth). Patrick and Avery came home and right when they walked in I set the sucker down on the counter to help get Avery ready for bed. We dressed her and brushed her teeth and then all went upstairs. Patrick and I started chatting about a few things and a few minutes later I asked "Where is Avery? We looked all over and finally found her back downstairs, where she had gone because, in that millisecond that she saw me, I think she had already been planning her escape from us to get a hold of that sucker! There she was happily and quietly eating this after dragging the kitchen chair to the counter! I couldn't even be mad....she is so clever!



1 comment:

Nick and Meg said...

Sounds just like what Preston does...Oh my...what funny kids we have! :)