I was thrilled on the day Avery was born to see we had a girl because I wanted so badly for Bridget to experience having a sister. I loved growing up with sisters and having built-in playmates. Bridget is 4 1/2 and Avery is 18 months so my dream of "sister friends" is probably a few years away from becoming a reality. But occasionally I catch them playing together and loving each other up, and when I do it really melts my heart! I just love my girls....

5 comments:
I totally agree, I loved having my sisters to play with growing up. Bridget and Avery are so lucky that they will be able to experience that! My kidlets fight 80% of the time, but when they are sweet and kind to each other it totally melts my heart! I just love it! Love you!
What adorable sisters. We miss you guys so much!!
What a sweet blog - I'm so glad that you and your sisters are so close; and that your own daughters are close also. How I miss your beautiful daughters - and you, Emily! Love, mom
O cute! I feel the same way about having two boys so close. I hope they play together and become best buds. Keep the cute pictures coming your doing a great job on your blog!
Sisters are the best! Every girl should have at least one sister. I know I could not live without mine. We always say: "Sisters by chance, friends by choice." Don't worry, keep encouraging them and they'll get there.
Post a Comment