Bridget came home today with her Kindergarten class picture. (She is in the second row; brown and white striped shirt). For some reason they do the class picture at the end of the school year, separate from the individual pictures (which were taken in October). I can't believe her Kindergarten year is almost over and soon she will be in 1st grade. :(Friday, May 21, 2010
Class Picture
Bridget came home today with her Kindergarten class picture. (She is in the second row; brown and white striped shirt). For some reason they do the class picture at the end of the school year, separate from the individual pictures (which were taken in October). I can't believe her Kindergarten year is almost over and soon she will be in 1st grade. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
She is SO CUTE and getting so big!! Love it!
LOVED the picture from Kindergarten! She's SO beautiful! Tell her that G'ma and G'pa were SO happy to see her in her school pic. Who is her "best friend?" Love, G'ma
Two best friends. Girl in the grey shirt in the row behind her. The other is the girl in her row, second from the left. The 3 of them are so cute together.
Wow, she's so pretty!!! It actually reminds me of us looking back at Green Park pictures. What great memories she is making! :) Can't WAIT to see you guys in 7 weeks!!!!
I adore Mrs Ortner. I hope she's had a wonderful Kindergarten year. I've never understood why they do the pictures at the end of the year either.
Post a Comment