
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Class Pics Part II
Avery had her end of the year class pictures done for preschool. I love this picture. By the look of it, I'm guessing it's hard to keep a group of 3 year-olds happy, smiling, and still. But here is my Avery, with a big grin. That's her-- always happy and enthusiastic. She loved preschool this year and loved her teachers Miss Linda and Miss Susanna.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I LOVE it! She's so smiley and so beautiful!!!
Pretty, pretty girl.
Her pictures turned out great! She has an amazing color of eye's! I was pretty happy how Mason's turned out too. I'll post them soon so you can see. Avery's class picture is much better though. I think Mason was the only one "not" looking at the camera!?
WONDERFUL pic of Avery - so much like you. Love you. Can't wait to hug her to pieces.
Post a Comment