Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photo Shoot

We took the girls to get "sister" photos taken together and to have Finley's newborn photos taken as well. We were very pleased with the results---I may be a bit biased but I think we make some pretty adorable kids!! If you'd like to check them out, go to www.flashportraits.com Click on "My Portraits." Enter our last name, Mooney; and the password is Mooney also.

6 comments:

Tamsen said...

I can't believe you're already out & taking pictures! I don't remember daring to go anywhere with 3 kids after M was born.

The pictures are adorable. Beautiful, beautiful girls! Love you!

The Hammond Holler! said...

Wow those turned out so darling! You bought ALL of them right??

Megan said...

Its true...they are pretty adorable! :-)

Susanne said...

Those are so sweet!!

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

GORGEOUS pictures!! Are we getting one for Christmas or should we start ordering for ourselves? Love you!! mom

Anonymous said...

Love the one of all three girls and baby is yawning! They are beautiful...what a blessing!! :)