We've had a great week since welcoming Finley Anne into our family. I couldn't be more happy with Bridget and Avery's response to their new baby sister. They are always excited to see her and always fighting to hold her. They are definitely "in love"!!
Finley has been such a great baby. She seems to be pretty mellow and sleeps great at night---much appreciated! We are so thrilled to have our new little girl in our lives!



6 comments:
sniff sniff.....I miss you guys! LOVE the pictures, but there just isn't enough for me...I need to see more. ;-) Amazing how much older Bridget and Avery look around a new baby! Who does Finley look like? Each picture i think she looks like someone new...so crazy! she sure is beautiful!
Wow I didn't realize how Big her lips were the last time I was there!? They sure are darling. Love the hat pictures! Once I get my hat's on line I need to come take some more so she can be my model for the newborn hats. So now you just need to post a picture of the "whole" family of 5! :)
I can't wait to hold her and be with her and her sisters! She's gorgeous! See you in a few weeks! Love, mom & dad
So beautiful. I'm glad the sisters are taking to her so well. What a blessing! How have you been holding up since Patrick went back to work? I think about you every day. Love you tons!!!
Darling pictures.....hard to choose just a few! :0)
LOVE all the pictures!! Your three girls sure are beautiful.
Post a Comment