Monday, November 2, 2009

Our New Addition!

Finley Anne Mooney
9lbs. 12oz. 21 1/2"
Born at home November 1st, 2009 at 1:18pm







10 comments:

manders said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. I am so glad the delivery went well.

Tamsen said...

She is beautiful. We are so happy for you, and hope we can meet her soon. Love you tons!!

Tamsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Halls said...

Love all the pictures! What a neat experience for the girls to be there too. Congratulations!! I'll be coming often to get my baby fix ;)

Mom and Dad said...

Yay and Congratulations! She's here and she's so beautiful. Can't wait to see her in person. Oh, and I love the name Finley.

The Hammond Holler! said...

Oh I can't wait to hold her!! I making sure Im completly better. She is so precious! Love that you decided to go with "Finley". My favorite picture is the one where just Avery is holding her. She looks so happy and her smile is perfect!

Josh n Betsie said...

she is beautiful. congrats

Nick and Meg said...

Call me crazy, but I think she looks like me in the last picture. ;-)
Finley is just beautiful!!! You did a great job. Love you guys! When's the blessing....I want to come up?

Susanne said...

Oh my goodness! She is soooooo cute!! Congrats! ♥

Mrs. D said...

Born at home! You are a rockstar!