Congratulations Bridget! That's so exciting! We would love to hear all about how wiggly it was and how you lost it! Love you so much! Meggie and Ashleigh
CONGRATULATIONS, BRIDGET!!! I just helped Ashleigh pull out her second loose tooth! Were you as brave as she was? Pretty cool, huh? So, what did the tooth fairy bring you? Love, G'ma
We were married in the Portland Temple on January 4th, 2002. We have three little girls. Bridget is 6, Avery is 3 and the newest member of our family, Finley, was born November 1, 2009.
5 comments:
Congratulations Bridget! That's so exciting! We would love to hear all about how wiggly it was and how you lost it!
Love you so much!
Meggie and Ashleigh
CONGRATULATIONS, BRIDGET!!! I just helped Ashleigh pull out her second loose tooth! Were you as brave as she was? Pretty cool, huh? So, what did the tooth fairy bring you? Love, G'ma
Oh, I'd better not tell Maura! She is so anxious to lose her first tooth but I think it's a long way off yet. How fun for Bridget!
Oh my goodness! Congrats, Bridget! So what did the tooth fairy bring? :-)
Lucky Bridget! Emma is still waiting and hoping one will start to wiggle soon. It's not looking good for her!
Post a Comment