Thursday, August 7, 2008

A day at the Fair

Bridget- and her new hair cut.

Avery--lookin' stylish!




This was Avery's first taste of cotton candy. She didn't quite understand that she could eat it and so she just sat there licking it till it withered into a melty mess!

This is me going on the "scary grown-up" ride.

And this is Avery's response to seeing me on the ride....she's very protective I guess!











Because of my motion sickness issues, Patrick had to go on all the spinny rides with Bridget.

But I joined her for the kiddy roller coasters--Weeeeee!!







3 comments:

Susanne said...

I love all the pics. Bridget's haircut is adorable!!!

Megan said...

Ash and I looked over all the pictures together--"mom, I Looovvveee Bridgets hair! She looks so grown up!" ha ha... I actually think it makes her look a bit younger. I absolutely LOVE her hair though! Looks like tons of fun...wish we were there!

kristenhcubed said...

That's funny, Nathan and I have the exact opposite rolls. He's the one that doesn't do the spinning rides. Even the carosel makes him urpy. Me, I just like things that go fast. Maybe I should add that to my profile!