Friday, August 29, 2008

Baaaad Mommy

Avery and I were watching Bridget during her class in that microcosm called gymnastics. Occasionally when Avery is especially restless I will take her down and let her play on the equipment not in use. She discovered the rings and absolutely beamed when I let her swing on them. I grabbed my camera to take pictures and marveled at the strength of a 20 month old!




This is the moment when I realized I had been concentrating too hard on taking pictures.....

Luckily there was a mat to land on; although even that doesn't sufficiently cushion a 4 foot fall!

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Those are so cute! Gavin always wants to get in on the action at Kaitlyn's gymnastics class, too.

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

So....is she OK??? What a LONG fall! Did she cry a lot? What's the end of the story??? Give her a big love for me! Love, mom

Patrick and Emily said...

Oh yes, she's fine! Sorry I left that part out. She's a tough cookie. Just a little shocked when she hit the mat.

Tamsen said...

LOVE that last picture (however unfortunate it is). She is one tough girl--like her mom and sister.

Megan said...

ha ha ha...thats so funny and so cute! Thats impressive that you got the falling picture so clearly! What a cutie!

copelanders said...

Hey Emily!
I loved your pictures of Great Wolf Lodge! We went in August with Steen's entire family and had a blast! The kids have been talking about going back ever since! The pictures reminded me of the fun we had! It looks like you guys had a blast too! Hope you are doing well! Can't wait to see you at TOFW!
Love,
Kristin