The girls and I went blueberry picking with my friend Kim and her 2 youngest kids at a local blueberry farm. The cost was $1.30 a pound and all you want to eat on site....can't beat that deal!
Even though my eyes are half-closed I thought this picture was cute. And see that Bridget and I now have matching haircuts? :)
We were married in the Portland Temple on January 4th, 2002. We have three little girls. Bridget is 6, Avery is 3 and the newest member of our family, Finley, was born November 1, 2009.
4 comments:
Love the twin hair cuts! Yours is so perfect on you! That's an awesome deal on blueberries! I want to come.... :)
Love ya
We've been thinking about going berry picking again since we had so much fun last time! Love the new hair cut! Very cute!
Adore the new haircut, Emily! Perfect! Man, I want some of those blueberries also!! Yum! Love, mom
Do you remember when we took Bridget blueberry picking several years ago? What a fun time.
I wish I could get blueberries for that much money! What a deal!
Love your haircut, Em. It's very flattering on you!
Love you!
Post a Comment