Monday, March 8, 2010

Grandma's Request For Pictures....Granted!




I have to chuckle at this picture. Bridget and Avery were known for their big, wide eyes. Although Finley doesn't have her sister's big eyes, she definitely has "the look" down!!




Daddy took the two older girls to the Dr. Suess party at Bridget's school where they got their faces done up like the cat in the hat.


Finley with an obscene hand gesture! :)




The kids with their friend Paige.


Our girl.....always smiling!!


3 comments:

The Hammond Holler! said...

Great Pictures of Finley! I love the one where she is flipping off the camera....such a Kodak moment! But make sure you let "Grandma" know that pictures don't even do her justice...she's even soooooo much cuter in person!

Tamsen said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for posting.

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

G'ma is TOTALLY DELIGHTED with the new pictures of darling Finley! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I just want to slobber her with kisses and it kills me to be this far away! Loved seeing Bridget and Avery also, of course. Such gorgeous girls you two produced!! Thank you, Emily, for posting the pics! Love, mom (G'ma)