Our big girl is now in 1st grade, I can't believe it! Bridget's Kindergarten teacher moved up to first grade and took the entire class with her this year. Bridget absolutely loves school; she is thriving!
Ash and I were looking at pictures today of us on one of our walks-just after you had Bridget-and the girls were both in strollers/car seats. Can't believe it's been almost 7 years since then! crazy....Our girls are growing up too fast! Miss you!
We were married in the Portland Temple on January 4th, 2002. We have three little girls. Bridget is 6, Avery is 3 and the newest member of our family, Finley, was born November 1, 2009.
2 comments:
She is so big!!! I'm glad she is doing so well.
I love Avery's hug. It's almost like, "Take me with you! What am I going to do all day without you!" So sweet.
Ash and I were looking at pictures today of us on one of our walks-just after you had Bridget-and the girls were both in strollers/car seats. Can't believe it's been almost 7 years since then! crazy....Our girls are growing up too fast!
Miss you!
Post a Comment