
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Christmas at the Dentist!
Every year the girls' dentist office puts on a Christmas party of sorts. Santa and Mrs. Clause; drawings for prizes; stations for making ornaments, writing letters to Santa and other activities. At the end there is even cookies and milk! The girls and I went with my friend Gena and her son Calvin. It got off to a bit of a rough start because Avery was a little confused and couldn't get past the idea that we were going to the dentist! She was in tears when she saw the dentist chair and was crying "I don't want the dentist to check my teeth!!".


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
That last picture of Finley is so precious! I'll have to get some info from you later to sign Mason up for that dentist!
This was so funny to read about the crying from Avery! What a great dentist to help aleviate that with a Christmas party!! Bet she doesn't cry this next time!! Love, mom
What fun! I love all the pictures! Especially that last one of Finley. Look how big she's getting!!
That little Finley is a DOLL!! We have friends who have a little Finley, too (she's a doll, as well). Congrats (I know, I'm a little late..)!
Post a Comment