I took the kids to downtown Portland today to try and beat the 95 degree heat with a swim in the water fountains. It looked like lots of other people had the same idea! The fountain was perfect for the kids to play in, the water felt great and the day could not have been more fun. We were there for nearly 5 hours!!

Ready to play!!



My girls and I. (Baby bump--26 1/2 weeks)

Bagel and cream cheese snack.

Avery pouting because we stopped the play temporarily to grab lunch at a restaurant in the pavillion.

My friend Gena's son Calvin enjoying his glass of water. ;)

Bridget waiting. The lunch location was the best...can you see the fountain in the background?

Apparently I am not good at making a kissie face because I look sort of thug-ish instead.

Ice cream break!

Gena and Calvin.

It seemed like every time I turned around Bridget had a new water toy. (These are toys that other kids had brought.) She was pretty good at schmoozing the other kids into letting her play with their toys.

Bridget making friends.
4 comments:
I remember that fountain! How fun! Great way to beat the heat.
Thanks again for inviting us to come with! We had tons of fun and I love your kissy face picture!!!
Great pictures! Love the belly bump pic also!! Can't wait to see you.
That looks like so much fun! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment