Bridget has been begging to get her ears pierced. We couldn't decide on an "appropriate age" and so we finally came to the conclusion that if she could earn enough money to cover half the cost, we would match it and take her to get them pierced. We are really proud of Bridget. She was motivated and worked hard on various pay chores to earn the money. Here are a couple of pictures of the big day.

Cleaning her ears.

Marking the spots.
The first pierce!

One ear down, one to go!

All done; happy girl!
6 comments:
Brave girl! She looks cute!
Adorable! Kaitlyn got hers pierced a few months ago and I love it! Little girls look so cute with their ears pierced.
Wow! Brave girl, Bridget!! Love, G'ma
Bridget looks so cute! I love them on her!
Wow, I am so proud of her! Can't believe she didnt cry! :) They are super cute!
Oh she looks darling. I wish Geoff would let Kaylyn get hers done. We just had that 'talk' the other night.
Post a Comment