Monday, November 17, 2008

Love the Shoes!

Avery is such a girl! She is obsessed with shoes already at a young age. She's always putting on my shoes, Bridget's shoes and even Dad's! Today I caught her "trying on" a new pair of shoes....which happen to be flip flop fridge magnet souveniers we picked up in Jamaica.

After realizing that the flip flops wouldn't fit on her toes, she seemed to be content with simply shuffling around the house with the shoes under her feet.

4 comments:

Tamsen said...

hahaha That's sooo cute! Glad you got a picture of that. Avery's pudgy toes are adorable.

Megan said...

That's so funny! What a little cutie! :)

kristenhcubed said...

Well, girls will be girls!

Jenandgeoffrey said...

That's darling, and she has such cute little feet. My little one is the same way about shoes. I remember when she was a baby and we'd sit in relief society, if she saw a pair of shoes she liked she'd points and clap. I LOVE the 'girly' girls!!!